Interval House welcomes new or gently used items for our home, and for women to use as they leave our home and rebuild their lives.
For security reasons, we can only accept in-kind donations by appointment. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-924-1411 ext. 256 and let us know your name, contact information and the items you wish to donate. We will contact you to discuss further details.
A number of our partners have held clothing or toiletry drives on our behalf, where they collect items and donate them to the women and children in our home. If you are interested in hosting a fundraising drive, send us an email at email@example.com or call 416-924-1411 extension 231.
Interval House currently has a high need for:
- Clothing for children 5+
- Clothing for teenage boys
- Casual purses/backpacks
- Women's career clothing, especially: full suits (size 14 and over), full suits (size 4 and under),
dress shirts (sizes XL, XXL, XXXL), and closed-toe shoes (size 10 and higher)
- Toiletries, including: shampoo, body wash, feminine hygiene products, toothpaste
- Baby toiletries, including: baby wipes, baby body wash, baby shampoo
Interval House is currently accepting:
- Seasonal causal clothing
- Women’s career clothing, including complete suits, dress shirts, closed-toe shoes and handbags
- Unopened, full-sized toiletries and personal items (ex. shampoo, lotion, toothbrushes)
- Unopened baby items (ex. wipes, diapers, shampoo, hair brushes)
- Small household appliances (ex. microwaves, toasters)
- Household items (ex. sets of dishes, glassware, pots, cutlery)
- Baby monitors
- Gift certificates
Due to limited storage space, at this time, we are temporarily not accepting:
- Winter clothing and outewear, including winter coats, boots, scarves, mitts, hats, etc.
At this time, we cannot accept:
New or Used:
- Large appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves and dishwashers
- Furniture, including mattresses
- Items for pets
- VHS tapes
- Metal hangers
- Travel-sized toiletries
- Stuffed toys
- Baby furniture, car seats and high chairs
- Items that need to be repaired
- Stained items
- Incomplete items (including games, plastic containers etc.)
Donate Your Car
Interval House is proud to partner with Charity Car and allow you to donate your old vehicle and receive a tax receipt!
- Fast and free pick up of your vehicle
- 100% of the value of your vehicle to Interval House
- Peace of mind – they do all the paperwork and dispose of cars in an eco-friendly manner!
Please visit our pick-up page at Charity Car or call 1-877-363-6354 and dial "0" for more information.