Interval House welcomes new or gently used items for our home, and for women to use as they leave our home and rebuild their lives.
For security reasons, we can only accept in-kind donations by appointment. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-924-1411 ext. 256 and let us know your name, contact information and the items you wish to donate. We will contact you to discuss further details.
A number of our partners have held clothing or toiletry drives on our behalf, where they collect items and donate them to the women and children in our home. If you are interested in hosting a fundraising drive, send us an email at email@example.com or call 416-924-1411 extension 231.
Interval House is currently accepting:
- Seasonal causal clothing including winter coats, boots, scarves, mitts, hats, etc.
- Women’s career clothing, including complete suits, shoes and handbags
- Unopened toiletries and personal items (ex. shampoo, lotion, toothbrushes)
- Unopened baby items (ex. wipes, diapers, shampoo, hair brushes)
- Small household appliances (ex. microwaves, toasters)
- Houshold items (ex. sets of dishes, pots, cutlery)
- Baby monitors
- Gift certificates
At this time, we cannot accept:
New or Used:
- Large appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, stoves and dishwashers
- Furniture, including mattresses
- Cooked food
- Items for pets
- VHS tapes
- Metal hangers
- Stuffed toys
- Baby furniture, car seats and high chairs
- Items that need to be repaired
- Stained items
- Incomplete items (including games, plastic containers etc.)