Interval House is committed to:
- Respecting and maintaining the privacy of all who access our services online.
- Not collecting personal information which can be used to identify individuals, except when individuals choose to provide such specific information.
Interval House reserves the right to:
- Perform statistical analysis of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of its sites so as to improve design and navigation and to gather marketing information.
- Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose.
Users should be aware that:
- Certain non-personal information and data may be automatically collected by the Interval House site through the operation of "cookies".
- "Cookies" are small text files that identify an individual computer's browser entering a web site. They allow the site to track that browser's movement through the site over several sessions.
- Through cookies, the Interval House website has the ability to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's access to the site, and allow the site to track usage behaviour that will allow content improvements.
If you do not want a cookie placed on your computer by Interval House, you may:
- Disable cookies altogether by modifying the Preferences section of your browser. Please note that it is possible that some aspects of the Interval House site may be unavailable to you if you choose this option.
If you are willing to accept cookies but wish to be informed of their appearance, you may:
- Turn on a warning prompt by modifying the cookie warning section.
If an individual has any questions or concerns regarding the Interval House’s website, or the privacy of their information, please contact Ashleigh Saith, at email@example.com or (416) 924-1411 ext. 231.